So, what does a basic bowel cleansing regimen look like? Well, the one that almost already does involves doing the following:
Prior to the cleanse discontinue any medication you absolutely do not need to take, including those “once-a-day” vitamins. You may do a quick fast if you want, but it’s not necessary. What kind of fasts can you do? Here are some suggestions:
If you don’t like to fast, or are underweight, you can choose not to fast. It is entirely up to you. People have said fasting has helped the cleansing process go smoother, but as long as you start to eat healthy and consume no junk, it should not be a problem.
In addition, one should stop taking any unhealthy junk such as chocolate, candy, black tea, coffee, pasteurized milk, etc. Try not to overeat, 3-4 simple meals a day is ideal. Also, some people have suggested doing some yoga, or meditation, which makes sense since cleansing can be very stressful.
OR Activated Charcoal (Found in most vitamin stores)
powder (Found in most vitamin stores)
– Optional: A probiotic
1. Mix a teaspoon of Bentonite Clay, and a teaspoon of Psyllium Husk into a large glass of water. Have another glass of water ready. So, you need two glasses.
2. In day one, drink one glass of this shake (called the P&B; shake, or Psyllium Husk and Bentonite Clay shake). Drink this at least 2 hours before or after a meal. Do not drink this while eating anything.
After drinking this shake, gulp down the other glass of water you have. Most people do not need the second glass of water though. But if you have trouble taking the shake down, the water will help.
3. Drink one glass of this shake once a day for three days. On day four, drink this twice a day (once in morning, and once before you go to sleep is ideal). Do this for day five. On day 6, drink this shake 3 times. On day 7, drink it 4 times. On days 8-14, drink this shake 4-5 times.
4. Continue drinking the shake 4-5 times until you feel your symptoms are gone, or mucoid plaque is out. Most people stop after a month. Others have to cleanse for 2 more months.
Bentonite Clay, as the name suggests is a type of clay. Psyllium Husk is a fiber powder, and can be taken alone by some people. This regimen is by far the most popular regimen for colon cleansing.
As mentioned, you can take Activated Charcoal instead of Bentonite Clay if you wish. Bentonite Clay seems to extremely hard to get in most vitamin stores, but Activated Charcoal is not. Activated Charcoal is not as effective, but it still can be used if you have no other option. You can buy the capsules, open one and mix it with the Psyllium Husk.
-3-4 months supply of
-A probiotic such as The Toxinout program
P&B; shakes can work for some people, but there is another way to cleanse the colon called Colonix that can cleanse more effectively for some people. Based on my experience, P&B; shakes removes the mucoid located around the middle of the colon, but Colonix does a more thorough job of removing the mucoid plaque.
Finally eliminated my bloating and constipation
Before I could barely have 2 bowel movements a week. Now I’m maintaining 1-2 a day, which I never thought was possible.
– Cured my acne and candida I suffered from chronic acne since I was 11 years old, and it never seemed like I could find my cure. Candida infections were always making me moody, sluggish, and constantly tired. If you have any sort of health ailment such as IBS, colitis, arthritis, candida, etc, detoxifying with Colonix naturally will heal you of your symptoms.
– Eliminated parasites Parasites were probably a huge cause of my acne, and have been known to cause many other health issues. These baddies release harmful toxins when they feed off us.
– Helped me lose a few lbs I went from 150 to 140 lbs in just a month. Although it isn’t intended to be for weight loss, many people have experienced an initial loss of 10-15 lbs after just 1 month. It makes sense because the fecal matter stuck in our colon was once food… as it accumulates, the extra weight adds up.
– Great support, and 60-day money back guarantee They are the only company that has a hotline that will answer any questions you have, it seems.
Whether you’re taking P&B; shakes, or taking Colonix, they both will dehydrate your body, so it is essential you drink as much liquids as possible. Do not drink coffee or tea, just plain water, fresh veggie or fruit juices, or herbal tea such as peppermint.
Bowel cleansing will remove harmful toxins out of the body, but it will also remove all those helpful bacteria as well. This is bad, so we need to restore these bacteria back to the body. One way to do this is to take a probiotic in the Toxinout Program.
If you’re already cleansing and are not taking a probiotic, don’t fret. You can also choose to take a probiotic/kefir shake after cleansing if you choose.
Lastly, it’s also important to conduct an enema, colonic, or salt water flush daily. This is to prevent toxins from circulating back to the body. P&B; shakes push all the junk out, but there’s no guarantee all of it will be excreted. Since this is not an enema site, one should search online or ask someone who is an enema expert. Colonics are given by specialists and they can be found in the Yellow Pages or online. They are cheap, and extremely necessary if you can’t get an enema.
A salt water flush basically involves drinking 2 quarts of salt water, first thing in the morning. It tastes truly awful, and not many people can take it. If you can however, it’s just as effective as an enema or colonic.
Most people cleanse for 2-4 weeks. It depends on the individual. If you’re young in your 20’s or less, a few weeks is fine. If you’re older, you may need more. When you cleanse, it is critical you examine your bowels to see if there is any junk coming out. You want to look for mucoid plaque coming out. Most people usually see them excreted after 2 weeks; others take longer. It depends on the individual – others just need time, so don’t get frustrated if you don’t see any.
If you don’t have time and lead a busy lifestyle the easiest and most effective way to start cleansing is to simply try a colon cleanser such as the Colonix Program, which personally helped me kill my candida infection, parasites, and eliminated my chronic acne. Some people actually even use it to lose weight, since it’s so effective in doing that.
The TRUTH About Colon Cleansing Ever Do A Colon Cleanse?
Bài viết liên quan
So, what is this white powder I’m taking 4 times a day as part of the colon cleansing regimen?...
Having A Healthy Bowel Movement Our bowel movement is a topic we rarely feel comfortable discussing with anyone, except...
An enema is a safe, effective, and natural way to cleanse the bowel. It more closely approximates a natural...
How Often Do We Need To Do A Colon Cleanse? This is a very good question as many don’t...
When doing colon cleansing, you should make sure you flush the colon either with colonics (colemas) or enemas. Don’t...
Toxins Everywhere Why should all of us colon cleanse? Well, look around you. Everyday, everyone of us are exposed...