A colon hydrotherapy is one of the most beneficial things you can do for your colon, as it washes out residue wastes and toxins out of your colon, strengthens and smoothens it, effectively providing a suitable environment for bacterial balance.
In a normal session, the patient (that’s you) will lie down in a table, where warm and filtered water will be infused into your colon, through the rectum(yikes!). This infusion of water washes away toxic wastes stuck in your colon, and stimulates peristalsis – which helps release the fecal matter out.
The experience is not painful, even if it sounds a tad awkward. But before going to a session, it would be smart to prepare yourself by doing the following:
– Do not drink liquids 1 hour before the therapy. – Do not eat anything 2 hours beforehand. – Do not drink anything carbonated 2 days before the therapy. – Do not consume any “junk” such as fatty foods, packaged and processed foods. – Come to the session with a positive outlook in life. If you come in depressed, it might make the procedure a bit painful. (Hint: Watch Life of Brian!)
Here are some other frequently asked questions regarding a colon hydrotherapy:
1. Is the entire procedure safe? This is perhaps, the most asked frequently asked question and the answer is a resounding Yes. There have not been many cases, if any of people getting injured from a colon hydrotherapy. Many centers use the newest equipment. A hydrotherapy is in fact safer than adminstering a normal enema to yourself. These are trained experts that know how to do this, and who have done the procedure many times before.
2. How is the hydrotherapy different from an enema? An enema is not as thorough, as it can’t reach as many areas as a hydrotherapy. It can reach the rectum and the lower colon. Colon hydrotherapy, however reaches the entire portion of the colon. No matter how many enemas you take, it can not be as effective 1 hydrotherapy session. Simply because it can’t reach as far.
3. Does it hurt a lot? Not at all. The first session felt a little awkward for me, but I didn’t felt any pain. Afterwards, the sessions actually felt quite calm and relaxing. I felt no pain whatsoever.
4. I should conduct my doctor before going to a session, right? Absolutely, if you feel the need to. If you are concerned about the saftey of a hydrotherapy, going to your personal doctor is a good thing, and I would recommend it. In fact, if you have any of the following diseases, you shouldn’t get a colon hydrotherapy at all:
– diverticulitis – ulcerative colitis – Crohn’s disease – severe hemorrhoids, – rectal or intestinal tumors
6. Can I a virus or infection as a result of colon hydrotherapy? Not at all, since all of the equipment is sterilized and cleaned thoroughly after each and every session. The disposables are immediately disposed after one session.
Proper steps are taken to ensure the entire procedure will be safe, sanitized and clean. You won’t get any infection, whatsoever if your administrator knows what he/she is doing. So, go ahead and find a colonic center near you, because a colon hydrotherapy are a necessary step in colon cleansing if you’re not getting an enema.
Getting a colon hydrotherapy can wash away not only toxins but beneficial bacteria that are crucial to maintaining a healthy intestinal flora, and digestive system. So before getting a hydrotherapy, it is very important you get some probiotic supplements to replace these good bacteria.
Unfortunately, no. Most if not all naturopathics will tell you that colonics or enemas
must be used while taking a colon cleanser
. Colon cleansing will remove all the toxins out of your body, and getting a colonic will ensure these toxins will not circulate back to your system. To do complete colon cleansing, take a colon cleanser like Dr. Natura’s Colonix while getting a series of colonics.
The TRUTH About Colon Cleansing Ever Do A Colon Cleanse?
Bài viết liên quan
Thanksgiving is over, and hopefully you’ve had some delicious Pumpkin pie, some delectable cranberry sauce, and some mouth-watering, juicy,...
Whether you’re cleansing or not, you need good oil in your diet. Examples of good oils are fish oils,...
pay per click Why is internal cleansing necessary? When I was very young, doctors always treated ANY sickness by...
Most of us experience various health problems such as acne, candida infections, thrush, acid reflux/ulcers, and a constant feeling...
Colonic irrigation is similar to an enema treatment. It involves flushing the bowel with water in different ammounts, temperatures,...
So, what is this white powder I’m taking 4 times a day as part of the colon cleansing regimen?...