You may not think about it, but everyday, we are subjects to harmful toxins, and heavy metals. These include metals such as arsenic, cobalt, mercury, and silver. Though minute amounts of these metals are actually healthy, if we are subjected to them too much can lead to toxicity in the body. What are some of the harmful dangers of heavy metals?
– Damage our nervous system – Lead to low energy – Damage to our lungs and kidneys – Cause severe mental degeneration – Can lead to cancer in the future
There are several steps I follow personally, that I recommend to almost all my friends. Here are some of them:
1. Avoid New Furniture
Many people don’t realize this, but new furniture is always subjected to a bunch of chemicals in order to make the wood more durable. If the furniture is made in another country such as China, you should definitely avoid it. If, however, it was produced locally, it should be okay.
2. Avoid New Cars You know that new car smell? Smells good, right? Wrong. Not only is a new car a waste of precious money, but the gases, fumes, and foam uphostery produce harmful toxins that can effect your skin, and brain. Avoid at all costs.
3. Avoid Using A Lot Of Bug Killers Stick with other alterantives such as a degreaser. Working in a restaurants is a no-no. Why? Because these places use pesticides constantly! (take it from a person who flipped burgers in McDonalds every summer). If you do have to work in a restaurant, be sure to take lots of detox bath (such as Bentonite Clay), or do lots of cleansing with Colonix, or a colon cleanser.
4. Wash New Clothes Before Trying Them Out
5. Do Not Eat Canned Goods All canned foods have a chemical known as MSG (Yes, that MSG). We all know it’s addicting, but it’s bad for our health. Ever felt drowsy after eating Chinese takeout food? That’s because it contains chemicals that gives you a headache. Stick with homemade broths, and soups.
6. Take a Vitamin C Supplement If you live in a crowded city such as NYC, or Chicago, chances are you’re subjected to secondhand smoke, and pollution everyday. There is nothing you can do except deal with it. So consider taking a Vitamin C supplement almost everyday. This will boost your immune system so that you can deal with these toxins on a daily basis.
7. Don’t Eat Fish More than 2-3 times a Week Mercury poisoning is a huge issue with fish. Cod Liver oil should still be alright, but read the labels.
8. Avoid Meats with Hormones Consider eating wild meat such as ostrich, bison, elk, moose, etc. The steak you buy in the market is injected with so many harmful hormones, it makes me sick.
Although all of these things may sound extreme to you, the truth is they are necessary if you live in a place with smog, smokers, and pollution. Last, but not least we should all be doing bowel cleansing once every year, for maintenance. Consider doing a liver flush 1-2 times a year, and practice lympth management (rebounding, jogging, detox baths).
– Cleanse and purify your digestive system with refreshing oxygen
– Lift out the deep-seated toxic buildup clogging your colon
– Maintain intestinal harmony while promoting friendly bacterial growth
– Support better absorption of the vital nutrients your body needs
– Promote a naturally healthy immune
There is no measuring, mixing or shakes. Oxypowder uses the highest quality
100% Kosher Certified 100% vegetarian capsules
Because OxyPowder has helped people for the better part of a decade, I highly recommend this product. OxyPowder is especially important because it is a
safe, healthy and gentle alternative to fiber based cleansers
. The most important thing is to find a cleanser that suits your specific needs!
The TRUTH About Colon Cleansing Ever Do A Colon Cleanse?
Bài viết liên quan
Body cleansing is very important to every prevention and curing program. Dietary changes are one form of cleansing, however...
Colon Cleansing for Weight Loss We all know being overweight is a big issue in the US as well...
Colon Cleansing & Skin Problems Our skin is a doorway into the health of our colon. We all want...
In addition to taking a P&B; shake, and Oxypowder, there are also some alternative colon cleansing regimens you can...
I have posted several picture of hemorrhoids cases. But a warning to those who are quite squeamish when it...
Is there a danger of colon cleansing? People who claim there are a lot of danger of colon cleansing...