The following cleansing regimen will cleanse your bowels, liver, and lymphatic system all at once. Some people have reported great results, while others haven’t. It depends on the individual, so you might want to try this.
1. Avoid foods that will create toxins in your intestines such as:
-leftover foods from last night
-any packaged, processed goods.
-anything with pesticides – buy your fruit/veggies from an organic farmer’s market
-foods with other harmful chemicals such as condiments.
2. Try eating: – freshly prepared soups, and broths. – organic veggies prepared with pungent therapy (with spices, ginger, etc) – Whole grain foods.
3. Choose foods according to your body type or imbalances. Decide if you’re a Pitta or Dosha and eat according to that type.
4. Drink plenty of liquids, Peppermint Tea, or Dandelion Tea.
1. Make sure to sleep before 10:30 pm and to wake up around 6:30 am. Our body naturally produces certain chemicals depending on whether the sun is out or not. Our “internal clocks” work along the sun rising and setting.
2. Do some physical activity every single day. Don’t do any heavy weight lifting though. Stick with calm, easy exercises such as yoga, light jogging, and rebounding. Try to take a walk after eating a meal – it aids digestion. Avoid any difficult exercises that will place a burden on your body.
3. Try to get a massage every single day.
1. Do not skip any meals, and do not fast. However, if you’re feeling stressed, it’s important to skip the meal – digestion stops working when you’re not feeling emotionally well.
2. If you’re going to eat a huge meal, make it lunch instead of breakfast or dinner. Try not to eat after 8:15 pm, as our body doesn’t do a good job of digesting afterwards.
3. Try and eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at the same time everyday.
4. When eating, make sure you’re focused on the meal itself. Eat while being relaxed. No watching drama TV, listening to rock, etc. Have a funny conversation, or think about the meal itself.
5. Avoid drama, whenever possible. Don’t listen to rock and roll. Listen to classical. Don’t watch 24, watch Seinfeld. Don’t talk about 9/11, talk about the brilliance of Monty Python.
6. Eat only as much as you can with both of your hands. Over-eating can lead to acid reflux, and undigested foods (which ultimately leads to toxin buildup)
7. Try and avoid snacking too much.
-Triphala or Herbal Cleanse
-Elim-Tox or Elim-Tox-O
1. Follow the eating habits and guidelines outlined above.
2. Everyday before you sleep, take 2-5 capsules of “Triphala”. Alternatively, you can also take 2-5 capsules of Herbal Cleanse. These products will help clean your colon.
3. Take 2-3 tablets of Elim-Tox- once when you wake up, and once in the evening. Elim-Tox is effective in cleansing your liver, lymphatic system, and glands.
4. Take 2 tablets of Genitrac, once in the morning and once at night. Genitrac is effective in removing toxins out through the urinary tract.
1. You will definitely feel more lively and energetic after the entire regimen. Some people have reported weight loss. After the cleanse, try and keep the diet you were at for a few more days. Don’t start eating junk like McDonalds immediately afterwards. Slowly change your diet. I.E. start slow with broths and soups, then move on to sandwiches, etc. Continue eating a Pitta or Dosha diet.
Whether you’re looking for a simple, hassle free, colon cleanse, or a complete comprehensive cleanser, I highly recommend OxyPowder.
Its oxygen-based formula is a powerful solution to your colon cleansing needs. Normal fiber based cleansers expand in order to pull waste and toxins from your body. However, since oxygen is absorbed back into the body, you know what you expel from your body is more than what you put in. Oxy-Powder also helps to gently cleanse, detoxify, and flush your colon without the embarrassing or dangerous side effects of laxatives and herbal colon cleansers!
The TRUTH About Colon Cleansing Ever Do A Colon Cleanse?
Bài viết liên quan
Yeast is a fungus that loves to live in warm, dark, and moist environments. The places yeast is mostly...
Candida albicans, as you know, is a fungus that usually lives in balance with other bacteria. It it found...
Yeast, or Candida overgrowth is becoming an epidemic in the western world. The over growth of yeast in the...
For many years doctors have told their patients that to get rid of their candida problems that they would...
Yeast infections are unpleasant to experience and to deal with. There are certain things that you can do to...
Antibiotics is the eptime of a necessary evil. But not that necessary. Everyday, tons of people are given antibiotics...